Official Site

sexta-feira, 3 de dezembro de 2010

If you live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.

Wagner Lize


(Galatians 5:25) - If you live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.


Hello! 
I ask permission to share with you some of the corresponding shares Spirit in the life of him who decided one day to walk this walk.


On Saturday morning 25/05/10 He gave something to my spirit, over time I realized that when something is in their hearts and brings peace, it is fair, truthful, honest, of good report - we should pay attention 
more diligent, because much can probably handle one direction.


He taught me how was this walk in the school of the Spirit in my daily life in recent years to the day.
I hope that somehow this administration can help you in your walk with Him!
He told me of four different groups of people in the church today, that somehow they are different levels of knowledge:


There is a group of people to think they live the spirit is a utopia for them never to be fulfilled!


The second group up to the dreams of this walk, but believe it is for others and never for them!


The third group is the one who receives the revealed word with conviction and know that everything you are told about this move is real, but receives the word in their mind, but has no corresponding actions in practice;


The fourth group are those who walk in the direction and hear the voice of the Spirit in a real and continuing.
Today I want to stick to the third group:


This is the third group that often
ashamed of the gospel in the name of faith, why not believe in God that everything starts with a seed that needs to be watered, cared for it to grow and fruit after their kind.


Receive the Word taught by the Spirit only in understanding without letting it grow like a seed in our hearts and has roots, and therefore manifest the fruit of this word given in the corresponding nodes, causes only a theory and not have real experience in our lives.


I personally in my own life many times for a decision on the walk in the Spirit, have knowledge of what God says in His Word, but only by what He says, without having the experiences that this revelation is not only words but 
yes change in us and not in others, because the ministry of the Spirit that brings us that was instituted by God first change itself, put in order first to us, and then hit other people around us.


I learned that the Spirit of God is not autonomous in making changes in ourselves, but help me in my weakness!


To throw light on certain gray areas in our lives, He shows us the truth and will of God in these areas, from these moments I'll decide then be helped by him receiving the ministrations of remedy as dark areas and then walk in the truth revealed by him now 
.


(Romans 8:26) - And the same way the Spirit also helps our infirmities: for we know not what to pray for as we ought: but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with sighs too deep.


By giving conditions to the Spirit when I decide to spend time with Him praying in other languages, is the day to day, step by step what changes become permanent and real dominate us.


I can not get gray areas of my life if I did not realize that I have!
Therein lies the role of helper Spirit, show me the truth about these areas, and jointly receive changes.


That's why I say that only the Word in our understanding without the corresponding actions bring shame and loss for us and for the kingdom.
Another truth that He taught me is that:
The Spirit does not say what I want to hear but what I need to listen for changes.


In many moments of crisis, I prayed asking about something for my life and even for my ministry, but the Spirit brought directions to other areas he knew to be necessary for me to overcome this crisis!


I learned that the character of a man and his bad reputation by embarking on faith without the guidance of the Spirit bring pain, frustration and tears, and the question of why God did not hear us!


On the other hand I also learned that:
The moment you change areas with the help and guidance of the Spirit, not only real and permanent changes occur in your life as we also to experience something profound and powerful;


- THE VOICE OF GOD IN INTIMATE!
It was the great quest of my life!
I decided I would spend my life if need be to achieve such a feat!


And now I want to open my heart with all sincerity and full of God for you:


NO MATTER WHAT MEN SAY ABOUT YOU!
NO MATTER WHAT YOUR FINANCIAL CONDITION OR COLOR!
NO MATTER WHAT YOUR INTELLECTUAL CONDITION!
WHAT MATTERS IS THAT HE WANTS TO BE YOUR HELPER!
RESET YOUR CHARACTER, YOUR LIFE YOUR HOME, YOUR MINISTRY, ALL!


The role of the Spirit of truth is to reveal the heart of a good and loving Father who desires to have intimacy and fellowship with you!
THE WISH THAT GOD IS WHAT YOU HEARD YOU CAN WALK IN AND SINCERE AND INTIMATE COMMUNION WITH HIM!
It is here where our confessions become realities;
The confession of what God says associated with revelation in their hearts will produce miracles in your walk!
I can tell you from experience what I went through three stages referred to earlier, and I'm in the fourth stage:
It is that group of people who hear the voice on an intimate journey together with the Spirit of truth.
Today after a few years the revelations abound as well as the ministerial directions, and today very different from years ago, is step by step, revelations gradually, within a walk with God.


In Christ
Wagner Lize

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário