Official Site

sexta-feira, 3 de dezembro de 2010

YOU HAVE A GOOD CONSCIENCE?

Wagner E Lize

YOU HAVE A GOOD CONSCIENCE?

There are several ways of the Lord God guide us. 
But I want to stick to the most common way, the inner witness.

Note: 1 Paul, earnestly beholding the council, said: "My brothers, I have fulfilled my duty to God in all good conscience to this day."Acts 23.1

In several passages like this Paul teaches us how the inner witness.

He makes about the direction of God through obedience to his conscience.

1 Paul, earnestly beholding the council, said: "My brothers, I have fulfilled my duty to God ...

Note that it relates to fulfill its duty, its a Good Conscience.
In other words, there was a mission to be accomplished in the Life of the Apostle! 
And one way to learn how to perform this mission, would be given a detailed and step by step, little by little in the consciousness of the apostle. ... I have fulfilled my duty to God ...

In all good conscience to this day. "ACTS 23.1 The expression" until this day "shows us how it was, day by day, Paul.

Day after day, consciousness gave him instructions on how to proceed. 
"...

I have done my duty ... "

v.1 The phrase quoted above, gives us a model of Paul's life.

• There is a duty to be fulfilled. 
(Plan)

• Awareness leads him to fulfill the plan. 
(TOWARDS INNER WITNESS).

• Up to this day. 
(PRINCIPLE OF THE END OF THE CALL).VOICE OF THE MAN INSIDE.
From the moment you were born again, his spirit passed new one have a voice, this voice is the voice of your conscience!

Note: "For all who are Guided by the Spirit of God are sons of God." 
The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are children of God.

Rm. 
8:14,16. The v.14 says that every child of God is guided by God.

"For all who are Guided by the Spirit of God are sons of God."

That is: When receiving Jesus into your life, you were born into the family of God, and from then you may be directed by the Spirit of God himself.
Listen to John: "But to all who received Him, to them gave He power to become children of God, who believed in his name."

Jô 1.12 You are a child! 
And you can from now you may receive testimony (directions) in your spirit. And how?

"The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are children of God." 
Rm. 8:14,16.

"The Spirit Himself bears witness ..." 
the

Spirit of God gives testimony (directions) in their spirit (and your spirit has a voice call She'll give you awareness and understanding of how to proceed in any situation). 
...
The Spirit himself testifies ...! 
We give some examples of the apostle Paul's own testimony and the inner voice of conscience.

• So I always try to keep my conscience clear before God and men.

At: 24.16
• ... 
They show that requirements of the Law written in their hearts.(This also testify to their conscience and their thoughts now accusing them, sometimes defending them.)

Romans 2:15
• An I tell the truth in Christ, not lying, my conscience confirms it in the Holy Spirit: Rm. 
• 9.1.

Although nothing in my conscience accuse me, or so I justify myself, is the Lord who judges me. 
I Corinthians 12 • 4.4 This is our pride: Our conscience testifies that we have conducted in the world, 2 Co. 1.12 •

The goal of our instruction is love from a pure heart and a good conscience and sincere faith. 
1 Tim 1:5

These are just some examples for you to meditate, others by purchase, get a good concordance and pray for the Spirit teaches you about this.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário