Official Site

sexta-feira, 3 de dezembro de 2010

MY CAREER? HIM? FOR WHOM??

MY CAREER? HIM? FOR WHOM??
by Wagner Lize

(Hebrews 12:1) ... lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

(Hebrews 12:2) - Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith ...

(I Corinthians 1:5) - that in everything ye are enriched by him, in all utterance and all knowledge

- Have you ever wondered what it takes to fulfill the career we offer?

This morning I thought the point of my walk that I'm God And at this point what level of involvement and commitment to what I proposed.

It did not take me on track and know that my lack of patience got me throughout my journey in many embarrassments and foolish sins such as worry, anxiety, immaturity, etc..

It often seems repetitive, I lost the mark of the vocation to lose the focus that Jesus is the author and finisher of my faith, and focusing on things natural and temporary.

I know the meaning of the phrase "so easily beset us"
And I know I took them to focus the attention of the true target, We pose this point we take a long time and even years to totally free.

When in fact, not theory! There comes a time when the only focus is the Jesus of faith understand the purpose, for He is the author and finisher of our faith!
Have you ever stopped to think what he says our faith in the particular sense and not collective?

Faith is given to us individually to comply with a specific career or a calling!

I will not fulfill your career, nor will you carry out mine!

There is a measure of faith for me and one for you!

(Romans 12:3) - For by grace given to me, I say to everyone among you not to think of himself than he ought, but to think soberly, according to the measure of faith God has given you.

It was God who established my career, Jesus is the author and finisher of my faith, that is, within what God has prepared for me to walk (career, calling, ministry, personal and family life) I have all the supplies needed (Fe) to accomplish it in exact perfection;

(Hebrews 12:1 b) ... and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,

The improvement of this faith in the words of Paul:
-... and let us run with patience
It is interesting to say Paul and let us run, "since shortly after he says" patience "because who runs does not seem to me to be patient, but I understand that running means constancy and specific direction, the secret is in the word" patience "by Why?

Remember that both are fruits of the spirit in us.

"(Galatians 5:22) - The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, meekness, temperance."

If you noticed the author and finisher of our faith has equipped us for such a journey.

It pays to stop and make an honest assessment to follow it.

Review our decisions and whether they are directed by the Spirit, or steps are directed by us!

Self frank assessment of the condition for God through his Spirit in the correct target and focus on Jesus

What is the purpose of our life?

For many it has been the site!

Dividends acquired here can give us a false sense of being right in our career, but only the probe of the Spirit of truth can reveal the perfect will of God for our journey.

Do not be surprised in the last accountability seeing great ecclesiastical figures were reproved and condemned by many.

The Word has already warned us:

(Revelation 20:12) ... were the face of God ... were judged by the things that were written in the books, according to his works.

But the good news is that we can walk on the right career, directed, guided.
(John 14:16) - I will pray the Father, and He shall give you another Comforter, that He may abide with you forever;

(John 14:17) - The Spirit of truth, whom the world can not receive because it neither sees him nor knows him: but ye know Him because He abides with you and be in you.


(John 16:13) - But when he, the Spirit of truth, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself but will say whatever you have heard, and I will announce what is to come.

Jesus said it would give us the Spirit to guide us, He can lead us to fulfill our career.

Paul tells us:

(Romans 8:13) - For if ye live after the flesh will die, but if by the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

What Paul is saying is, when someone decides to walk in your own opinion, that is, the feelings and emotions, this person is wrong in your walk in God
But if we give conditions for the Spirit to guide us through our spirit, then we will live in the dimension of the Spirit and walk and fulfill our career that was proposed in God.

No more confusion, more confusion.

We can fulfill our mistakes without fear of career proposal.

(I Corinthians 1:5) - that in everything ye are enriched by him, in all utterance and all knowledge
In Christ Wagner Lize


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário